Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April 1

When I woke up today, it was just an ordinary day.


I yawned and stretched and then sat up in bed.


"Today is going to be a beary good day!" I said.  I decided to wear my favorite blue tee shirt.


I put it on.


But I didn't put any pants on.


I did, however, put on my hat.


Then I went to the window.  The weather was good!  It was going to be a beary good day.


I wonder what adventures I would have today.


But first, I went to say hello to Uncle Tibbs.  I saw him sitting on the couch like he usually does.


"Good morning, Uncle Tibbs," I said.

"Good morning, Ajdin," he replied.


Then my friend Ooogie came over.


"Hi Ooogie," I said.

"Hello Ajdin," Ooogie replied.  "I am in a bit of a hurry so I can't chat for long.  I'll talk to you later though."  He went away.


HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!


9 comments:

  1. Tibbs looks like a sailor with that hat on. How did it feel to be a completely bare bear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, Tibbs does look like a sailor. Was that his career before he moved in with you?

      Delete
    2. Sailor Tibbs.. I wouldn't be surprised is he was a sailor before. He has lots of tricks up his sleeve you know

      Delete
  2. Great April Fool's Ajdin! You look good au natural... maybe you should be a bear model?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Sandy. I find it so much more relaxing and comfortable to be au naturel.. the weather is getting warmer now also so no need for clothes...

      Delete
  3. Hahaha, that was a good April Fool's joke. Did you play any jokes on your seKretaries?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to buy one of those flower pins that squirt out water.. or a whoopee cushion, but I did not have time

      Delete
  4. HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete