Saturday, April 30, 2016

Delayed mail

"Hiiiii Ajjjjdiiiin."

"Hi Ooogie, what's up?"

"I aaaaaam deeeeliiiiverriiiiing sooooome maiiiiil foooor youuuuu," he said.

"Cool, thanks!" I took a look at the letters.  "Huh?  Valentine's Day?  Easter?  Wow, these are... umm... really...."


"...laaaaaate," Ooogie finished.  "Soorrrrrrry."

"That's okay," I said.  "As they say, better late than never!"

Here is a pawmade Valentine's Day card from Droopy.  Droopy says to leave him the bacon!  I will, but only if he leaves me the salmon!


And there is also an Easter card from Fritzel Ran-SOMETHING-weiler all the way from Germany.

"Ranßweiler!" said Miss Feathers.


Thanks for the cards!


8 comments:

  1. Cool cards. I bet they got delayed because of your recent move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it! They must have gotten mislaid in the move... although... I don't know that Mail Delivery is really up Oogie's alley... just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Oogie probably should not consider a career with the post office

      Delete
    2. Although sometimes it feels like he is making all the deliveries...

      Delete
  3. The salmon's all yours! Let's split a Surf and Turf sometime.

    ReplyDelete