Friday, November 3, 2017

Halloween 2017

Hello everyone! This is a couple days late, but my friends Jerry and Ben were hosting their annual Halloween costume contest and I decided to enter. Last year, I was a nerd.

Here's my costume for this year from the back. Do you have any guesses?


No guesses? Okay, I will turn around then.

I am tech titan and visionary STEVE JOBS!


My inventions have changed - and continue to change - the world!


Keep on dreaming, and believing, and love what you do.

And remember...

STAY HUNGRY. STAY FOOLISH.





4 comments:

  1. Nice "Job" Ajdin! The resemblance is uncanny...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent "JOBS" on the costume! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! Thanks J&B for hosting the contest! Great entries and costumes all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great "Job" Ajdin! Although... you must be portraying a younger version of Jobs because you have way more head hair than that video version!

    ReplyDelete